Friday, September 6, 2019

My Analog Camera Story #1

Hello Hadirin wal Hadirot!


    I know it's a digital era nowadays but since it's too much digitalism, I found being more analog is fun and kinda have that nostalgic vibe. So, I decided to buy some analog cameras to feel those fun on my own. The differences are obvious, with digital it's easier to take and check the result of your pictures BUT with analog, since it's not as easy as the digital, I appreciate every picture that I took. It takes time to finally able to see the result because you have to wait until you use all of your films, approximately you can take 36 photos in one roll. Though the result can't always be 36. unless you're like RICH rich tho and you just want to develop your pictures right after you had your photoshoot session or whatever. Well, it also takes time to develop the film roll, some places able to develop film fastly but it depends on how much money do you want to spend on it, right? but it usually takes 3 days for me to wait for my film to be developed in Central, Jl. Solo, Yogyakarta. I heard they can develop films for like just a day in a place called Labrana, Jakarta. but IDK for sure cause I haven't tried it yet.

  Since I'm a newbie in photography, I decided to buy point and shoot cameras. It's easy and it's cheaper. I bought Fujica M1 (full set with the box and stuff but not the flash) for Rp.550.000 on @morninggiantshop's Instagram. Shipping fee included from Jakarta to Yogyakarta. I bought it in 2017 when Fujica M1 was quite a thing after Olympus Mju II for point and shoot camera.

The Fujica M1

The picture I took using FujicaM1 with Kodak color plus200 film
Picture I took using FujicaM1 with Kodak, it can do double exposure with a trick

Another photo


I tried to shoot indoor without flash but it is what it is




  

No comments:

Post a Comment